HOME / FOLLOW ON BLOGLOVIN'
TUMBLR / INSTAGRAM / LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST / ART BLOG

contact me: lynn_nguyen@live.com


Tuesday, November 19, 2013

pain in the hair



Can we just go ahead and talk about how HARD it is to bleach out the colour orange. They don't put that on the back of any dye tube that's for sure. As my hairdresser explains, warm colours are difficult to rinse out as the dye molecules are typically larger than any other colour, and these tend to hold longer.
I wanted to de-tangerine for the summer buuuuut we'll see what the salon says.

5 comments:

  1. I actually really like it- or rather, I like the way you balance such bright hair with dark colours and purple lipstick <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love that shade of orange, I used to have the color in high school but for some reason I could never achieve the same shade myself again. Perhaps professional hairdresser is the way to go for the same shade again xD

    lovin it babe xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thing it looks rather lovely on you :)

    formphantasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks absolutely amazing.

    http://itsmegsmind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete